Tuesday evening meeting - 18th
- Guest speaker Nicole Barnes from Kailo concerning the Refinery Terminal Fire Company.
- Meeting location for the 25th has been changed to Nancy's House for a service project. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
- Come with a Joke or card trick. We aim for fun. Bring a friend or two and join in.
Meeting is from 6-7 pm at the Key Allegro Yacht Club (1796 Bay Shore Dr). Drinks, appetizers and/or dinner can be ordered.
Thursday Noon Meeting - 20th
Our program today is Student of the Month and Vocational Award.
Come to Nancy's House for a service project on next Tuesday, April 25. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Meeting is from Noon-1 at the Rockport Country Club.
Reminder: If you can't make the meeting - notify the Secretary - Phyllis Kline at Phyllis@PhyllisKline.com or 361-557-1235.
It is happening HERE! District 5930's Conference of Rotary Clubs.
Conference 2017We are planning a CELEBRATION!!
May 4-7, 2017
- Agenda as of 3-1-2017
- Attending The Women in Rotary Luncheon - Register Here
- Printable Flyer with the information.
- Attending Activities in Rockport - Register Here
Terri Whitman and JD Simpson are co-chairs. If they haven't already reached to ask you to help in some way - please don't be surprised if they do.
The club has been asked to host the Hospitality Room on Thursday evening. We do not expect a large number of folks, but want to welcome those to do come in that night. It will be at the Cottage at Inn at Fulton Harbor Hotel.
Flyers for Amanda Wirtz will be available for distribution to local businesses for posting in their windows on Wednesday. Please stop Nancy's to pick up a supply. A supply will also be at the meeting on Thursday.
Please read this for other needs for the conference. What the Planning Committee needs from Clubs & Rotarians
Martha McLeod and students from the Fulton Learning Center, ACISD visited the club on April 13. They will give us an update on their birding program and new bird booklet.
Presentation of Rotary mug following Martha McLeod's program today on FLC birding program and bird booklet. Rose Tran, Principal of FLC, and Allie Cochran also in attendance.
- Conference of Rotary Clubs - District 5930 - Starts in Harlingen for Thursday, Friday-Sunday in Rockport-Fulton Registration open at www.Rotary5930.org
- Club Leadership Training Camp AKA District Assembly for 2017-2018, Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, Robstown, TX, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Betty Ramirez-Lara, DGE, Printable Flyer
Interested in Rotary in Rockport?
If you are interested in joining Rotary, and would like to attend an upcoming meeting, please contact any of the Officers and Directors listed in the right column.